Marine Aluminium AS is an internationally recognized supplier of innovative and sustainable access solutions. Since 1953 Marine Aluminium has been designing, manufacturing and supplying in aluminium to satisfied offshore, marine and onshore clients.
We are looking for a responsible and engaged Project Manager with experience in leading projects and interest in product development. You are structured and hands-on in planning of projects, combined with strong interpersonal skills to drive performance and deliver on expectations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Dialogue with customer and suppliers on scope of work, progress and cost. Ensure that project are performed according to customer expectations and requirements
- Plan and follow up the project execution of assigned Project(s).
- Follow up the quality and timeliness of any delivery from purchaser, Engineering and Fabrication towards the assigned Project(s).
- Review and approve all cost allocation (materials and manhours) towards assigned Project(s).
- Report Project execution in relation to assigned budget – revenue, earnings, productivity, progress and forecast – on a weekly and monthly basis in accordance with the project reporting requirements.
- Monitor any change in scope of work and make sure change order(s) are issued timely and followed up towards client in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Review, mitigate, follow up and report the risk and opportunities register throughout the Project execution period.
- Prepare and follow up a proper assembly, Mechanical Completion (MC), commissioning and Fabrication Acceptance Test (FAT) in accordance with contractual requirements to make sure timely delivery.
- Follow up load out, transportation and installation as committed.
- B.Sc/M.Sc degree (technical)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and language skills (minimum fluent Norwegian and English)
- Systematic and able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Resilient with proven ability to cope with pressure
- Experience with sales and customer relations
Work place will be our modern facility at Husøy.
For further enquiries about the position, please contact Marianne Klovning, mobile 905 50 173/ email@example.com
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 31st of July 2019.