We are looking for an engaged and motivated Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition
and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- Carry out sales activities according to the company’s objectives
- Working with CRM, ERP and Sharepoint systems
- Develop bids and cost estimates and follow up customers, opportunities and leads
- Customer and exhibition visits and build relationships with existing and potential customers
- Be an active part of negotiations when enter into contracts
- Handover of contracts to the company sales department
- Be a resource in the sales team
- Ensure that established procedures are followed
- BS/MS degree (technical/business administration)
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the Marin or Oil and Gas industry with proven ability to drive change
- Commercial experience from the Marin or Oil and Gas industry
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Written and verbal Norwegian and English
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working with multi-cultural teams across different time zones
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
As a person, you are enthusiastic and willing to learn, structured and well organized. You have a big work capacity and willing to take
responsibilities. The right candidate will enjoy working in fast pace, multi-tasking environment and work well together with different
colleagues and culture. We believe in challenging and varied work, and we believe in having fun together growing.
The position reports to the Head of Sales.
Work place: Husøy, the position requires periods of extensive travel.
For further enquiries about the position, please contact Head of Sales Torfinn Fylkesnes, mobile: 976 21 618 , or
HR Manager Marianne Klovning 905 50 173
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31st of December.