Marine Aluminium AS is an internationally recognized supplier of innovative and sustainable access solutions. Since 1953 Marine Aluminium has been designing, manufacturing and supplying in aluminium to satisfied offshore, marine and onshore clients.
To realize our ambitious growth strategies, we seek an engaged and efficient Accounting Manager to ensure a accurate and reliable financial reporting in a in fast pace, multi-tasking environment. We believe in challenging and varied work, and we believe in having fun together growing.
- Process owner of accounting, and responsible for defining, developing and maintaining all work processes and procedures thereof – including experience transfer and continuous improvement
- Financial accounting; cost accounting; balance sheet/P&L reporting
- Assist in Group consolidation and reporting
- Support in project cost control
- Prepare and run the budget process together with Finance Director
- Insurance together with Finance Director
- Monitor and make sure MA affiliated companies are included in the MA reporting
- Tax management, vat, customs, duties, etc
- Auditor relations
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Higher education in accounting or finance
- Good analytical skills
- Teamplayer with good communication skills
- Experience from complex ERP systems is an advantage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
As a person, you are enthusiastic and willing to learn, structured and well organized. You have a big work capacity and willing to take responsibilities.
The position reports to the Finance Director.
Work place: Husøy.
For further enquiries about the position, please contact Finance Director Kenneth Sørensen, mobile: 920 99 223, or
HR Manager Marianne Klovning 905 50 173
Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com no later than 31st of December.